Tasty spring carrot cake with LaStevia speciality cake sweetener
Servings: 8 people
- In-built oven
- 250 grams Washed, dried and pureed spring carrot
- 250 grams All purpose flour
- 30 grams LaStevia speciality cake sweetener
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 2 tsp Powdered cinnamon
- 4 number Eggs
- 300 ml Refined vegetable oil
- Preheat the oven at 180 degree Celsius.
- Wash the carrots, wipe them with a cloth. Peel the carrots and grind them to a fine puree.
- Then take a bowl and mix all purpose flour, baking powder, cinnamon powder
- In an another bowl, break the eggs, add LaStevia speciality speciality cake sweetener and whisk well
- Once done, transfer this to the flour mixture along with refined oil and previously prepared carrot puree. Mix the ingredients properly.
- Transfer this mixture to a greased cake pan lined with parchment paper and place it into the preheated oven. Or fill into small cake paper cups.
- Bake the cake batter for 30 to 40 minutes or until golden brown.