Tasty spring carrot cake with LaStevia speciality cake sweetener
Servings: 8 people
- In-built oven
- 250 grams Washed, dried and pureed spring carrot
- 250 grams All purpose flour
- 30 grams LaStevia speciality cake sweetener
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 2 tsp Powdered cinnamon
- 4 number Eggs
- 300 ml Refined vegetable oil
- Preheat the oven at 180 degree Celsius.
- Wash the carrots, wipe them with a cloth. Peel the carrots and grind them to a fine puree.
- Then take a bowl and mix all purpose flour, baking powder, cinnamon powder
- In an another bowl, break the eggs, add LaStevia speciality speciality cake sweetener and whisk well
- Once done, transfer this to the flour mixture along with refined oil and previously prepared carrot puree. Mix the ingredients properly.
- Transfer this mixture to a greased cake pan lined with parchment paper and place it into the preheated oven. Or fill into small cake paper cups.
- Bake the cake batter for 30 to 40 minutes or until golden brown.
Nice read, I just passed this onto a friend who was doing some research on that. And he just bought me lunch as I found it for him smile So let me rephrase that: Thank you for lunch!
I have been surfing online more than three hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It is pretty worth enough for me. In my view, if all website owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the web will be much more useful than ever before.