Chewy Oats and Coconut Cookies
Zero sugar, low calorie chewy oats and coconut cookies with LaStevia speciality cake sweetener
Servings: 5 people
- Backing Oven
- 1/2 cup All purpose flour, Grated Coconut each
- 1 cup Oats
- 3/4 tsp Salt and Baking powder each
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 tsp LaStevia speciality cake sweetener
- 1 tsp Vanilla essence
- Preheat the oven to 350 F. Keep the aluminium foil ready.
- In a medium mixing bowl, sift together theflour, oats, coconut, salt, and baking powder, and set aside.
- Place the egg, natural LaStevia speciality cake sweetener and vanilla in a large mixing bowl, and beat well. Slowly add the butter and continue to beat until the mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Add the flour mixture to the butter mixture.
- Drop heaping teaspoons of batter on the cookie sheet, about 2 inches apart. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until the cookies are golden brown.20