Chewy Oats and Coconut Cookies
Zero sugar, low calorie chewy oats and coconut cookies with LaStevia speciality cake sweetener
Servings: 5 people
- Backing Oven
- 1/2 cup All purpose flour, Grated Coconut each
- 1 cup Oats
- 3/4 tsp Salt and Baking powder each
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 tsp LaStevia speciality cake sweetener
- 1 tsp Vanilla essence
- Preheat the oven to 350 F. Keep the aluminium foil ready.
- In a medium mixing bowl, sift together theflour, oats, coconut, salt, and baking powder, and set aside.
- Place the egg, natural LaStevia speciality cake sweetener and vanilla in a large mixing bowl, and beat well. Slowly add the butter and continue to beat until the mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Add the flour mixture to the butter mixture.
- Drop heaping teaspoons of batter on the cookie sheet, about 2 inches apart. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until the cookies are golden brown.20
I think this is among the most important info for me. And i’m glad reading your article. But wanna remark on some general things, The site style is ideal, the articles is really nice : D. Good job, cheers