Strawberry milkshake is packed with vitamins, fiber, and particularly high levels of antioxidants known as polyphenols, and are a sodium-free, fat-free, cholesterol-free, low-calorie food. They are among the top 20 fruits in antioxidant capacity and are a good source of manganese and potassium.
Servings: 2 people
- 15 numbers Strawberries
- ¼ cup Whipping cream
- ¾ cup Milk
- 2 tsp LaStevia natural sweetener
- ½ tsp Vanilla essence
- ½ cup Ice cubes
- Place strawberry in the blender. Pulse until strawberry becomes a coarse pulp.
- Add other ingredients to the blender. Add 2 teaspoons LaStevia natural sweetener, add more to suite your taste.
- Pulse until the blend becomes consistent. Scraping down sides if necessary.
- Add ice cubes and serve in tall glass.
Strawberries are high in fibre, which is important for moving food through your digestive system and helping bowel movements. This can help improve digestion, especially for those with constipation or irregular stools