Vitamin Rich Zero Sugar Lime Juice
Lime juice is one of the favorite thirst quencher during the summer times, that too when it is made without sugar there is nothing to beat it. One lime has enough vitamin C to compensate 25% of your daily need. It is also packed with abundance of calcium, magnesium, phosphorus and potassium and vitamins A, E and K.
Servings: 2 people
- Lemon Squeezer
- 1 medium size Lemon Ripe
- 1/2 tsp LaStevia Sweetener
- 300 ml Water
- 2 leaf Mint Leaf To garnish
- Slice lemons in half, squeeze out juice into a large pitcher.
- Add 300 ml of water to the pitcher.
- Stir in ½ teaspoon of LaStevia. Taste it and add more if you want it sweeter.
- Add couple of thin slices of lemon to pitcher.
- Add ice-cubes and serve chill
This is a zero sugar summer thirst quencher. Enjoy without worrying about additional calories. Your comments are welcome to improve the recipe.