Classic Sponge Cake
Classic sponge cake with LaStevia speciality cake sweetener
Servings: 8 people
- Backing Oven
- 4 number Eggs
- 50 grams LaStevia speciality cake sweetener
- 100 grams Brown Sugar
- 225 grams Self Raising Flour
- 2 tsp Baking powder
- 225 grams Soft Butter
- ¼ cup Milk
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (fan 160°C, gas mark 4).
- Cream the butter with the brown sugar and LaStevia speciality cake sweetener. Add eggs, flour and baking powder. Mix until well combined.
- Grease and line 2 x 20cm/8″ sandwich tins. Divide the mixture evenly between the tins and place on the middle shelf of the oven.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes or until golden. Check cake for spring back when pressed.
- Cool on a wire rack. Once cool, enjoy it.
I think this site contains some really superb info for everyone :D. “The ground that a good man treads is hallowed.” by Johann von Goethe.
I’m really enjoying the design and layout of your blog. It’s a very easy on the eyes which makes it much more pleasant for me to come here and visit more often. Did you hire out a designer to create your theme? Superb work!