Further Benefits of Stevia:
- Stevia has the ability to control your appetite, so it helps reduce the calorie intake in you on
a day to day basis.
- Stevia does not change or alter any composition of food or their nutrients. This means that
the vitamins and mineral content in your food remain the same.
- Glycemic responses are not caused by stevia and so it has resulted in reduction in blood
sugar levels. Thus it also reduces the sensitivity of insulin.
- On the body’s cell membranes, stevia increases the insulin effect.
- Stevia has the ability help our body increase the production of insulin and it helps stabilise
the blood sugar level.
- Stevia has anti-inflammatory, anti-tumor and anti-diarrheal properties.