- Stevia is a type of herb used in cooking.
- It has been used for centuries by the aboriginal Guarani tribe in Paraguay.
- It has the lowest (or least) calorie content. This is the highlight of it.
- Also, its dried leaves are about 40 times sweeter than the sugar we use.
- Its sweet taste is due to glycoside compounds such as steviol glycosides, rebaudiosides A-E and stevioside.
- Not only that, but the juice obtained from stevia is also highly temperature tolerant.
- Moreover, its juice has the ability to have a long shelf life.
- The highlight of stevia is its low or no calories. This is one of the main reasons why diabetics (diabetics) use it so much.
- For its use, stevia is cultivated and used in many countries.
- In addition, stevia plays an important role in weight loss in overweight people.
- LaStevia products has all these benefits and bring sweetness in life.